Restaurant C U @ ALOWAY
Whether you want to enjoy a pancake at lunch or a drink at happy hour we will C U @ ALOWAY.
- Delectable food, a relaxed atmosphere and a picture perfect backdrop are all on the menu.
- Every meal is freshly prepared and beautifully presented to positively tantalise your taste buds.
- Easy drinking cocktails and relaxed surroundings complement the menu.
- C U @ ALOWAY showcases items from around the world such as scarves, bags, wooden photo frames, lucky turkish ornaments, Egyptian perfume bottles.
- On the premises there is an aloe vera factory where various products are made as well as sold in the store. For more information on them please visit their website www.aloe-acap.com or for the CURALOE products go to www.curaloe.co.za
Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 8 am to 10 pm. Monday closed.
Other Vivo town
Vivo is a small town in the northern part of Limpopo province situated on the road between Polokwane and Musina, 17 km from the Iphofolo Farm. The name is thought to be derived from Sotho phefo, ‘cold wind’, though it has been stated that the hills resemble the spelling of ‘Vivo’ when seen from a certain angle. Vivo will serve all your basic needs.
- Well-stocked supermarket
- Gas station
- Post office